There are 3 major benefits of having an ATM on your premises:
How Can an ATM Benefit My Business?
- The first is the revenue you can generate from the ATM surcharge itself.
- The second benefit is the increased traffic your establishment will see due to patrons coming in to use the ATM and staying to buy other goods & services.
- The third is that your patrons will have access to their money in your business and will most likely spend it there as well after taking it out.
If you have a location that does cash transactions and has gas, food, drink or other items to sell chances are you will be able to make quite a bit of money from our Sales or Lease programs.
Is ATM Sales the right choice?
At Rochester ATM we keep everything simple and transparent. We are able to customize any plan to suit your needs. When you work with Rochester ATM we provide all processing, account setup, and monthly reporting free of charge. We also provide internal financing for sales & lease to own deals on qualifying locations. That means no credit applications, no credit checks, and instant approval. We make getting an ATM as easy as 1,2,3.
How does it work?
There are 3 parts to every ATM sales deal:
- The Equipment (getting the ATM)
- Vault Cash Replenishment (filling the ATM with money to be taken out by patrons)
- Surcharge Split (determining what accounts the surcharge will be put in and in what percentages)
Based on those three items Rochester ATM will work with you to come up with the ideal program for your ATM sales. Rochester ATM offers a full range of options to get an ATM at your location.
ATM Transactions in the U.S.
2009: 62 Billion
Projected 2015: 94 Billion